Events under 40 guests must order from the a la carte menu.
Over 40 guests should consider our buffet menu.
(We do not provide servers for offsite events under 40 guests.)
1. We need one week’s notice for small catering jobs to ensure that we can offer the items you want.
2. There are four ways in which you can receive your meal:
A. Pick up yourself at the farm hot or cold.
B. We can deliver your meal.
a. For deliveries under 20 miles, there is a $35 charge; over 20 miles, the fee is $45.
b. If we set up your table, there is an additional charge of $20.
C. Seasonally onsite using our tent and picnic tables. Parking and seating for up to 50 guests. Facility use charge of $40 per hour and a minimum of 3 hours.
D. Service is available for guests onsite at an additional charge. The charge is $20 per server per hour with a minimum charge of $80.00. Off site servers are only available for events with over 40 guests at the same rate.
3. We do not provide any items such as glassware, china, chairs, linens, or tables for your guests. We do have a limited number of tables that we can set the food on if needed but you must provide any linens if you want them to match your decor. We can provide compostable plates and silverware if you desire for an additional charge.
4. There is a $50 deposit required on events under $500. Events over $500 will require a deposit of 10%. The deposit must be made at the time your menu is finalized. The remaining balance must be paid by the day of the event. Check can be mailed, or cash can be paid at pick up or drop off. Credit cards can be used via an emailed invoice.
5. We must have a written cancellation 30 day prior to the event or your security deposit will be forfeited.