9 AM to 10:45 AM – FARM TOUR - See our new set-up for our cage-free laying hens and learn how eggs are processed. Visit with our baby chicks, turkeys, and other farm animals.
11 AM to 1 PM – TIE DYE - We will lead you in creating your own unique tie dyed item. You must bring your own cotton item to tie-dye. Additional FREE children’s crafts will be available. The Farley and Sugarloaf String Bands will keep you dancing throughout the day's activities.
12 PM to 1 PM – LUNCH - Visit with the sheep, goats, donkeys, and horses. Then enjoy lunch while listening to the bands perform.
* Tie Dye - $10
* Add additional item to tie dye - $6
* Tour or Children’s Crafts Only - Free
* Lunch Only Prices Below - Pre-order to guarantee your meal
Payments are non-refundable after April 25th. This event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, a tent will be available for tie dye; please bring an umbrella for the tour.
Lunch will be available for this event. To guarantee your entree choice, you must preorder. Options include:
- Hamburger ($7) - Our own grass-fed beef patty served on a whole wheat bun with your choice of condiments, lettuce, onion, and tomato.
- Cheeseburger ($8) - Our own grass-fed beef patty served on a whole wheat bun with a slice of cheddar cheese and your choice of condiments, lettuce, onion, and tomato.
- BBQ Pulled Turkey Sandwich ($7)- Our own pasture raised turkey is slow roasted and hand shredded, then mixed with a tangy BBQ sauce topped with coleslaw served on a whole wheat bun.
- Vegan Black Bean Quinoa Salad ($6) - A healthy mix of quinoa, black beans, corn, peppers and green onions in a homemade lime dressing.
Make It A Meal! - Pay an additional ($7) for your choice of salad, chips, and a drink (iced tea, lemonade, or water).
- Potato Salad - Potato Salad made with chopped our own hard boiled eggs, mayo, celery salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Cranberry Sunflower Broccoli Salad - Broccoli, cranberries, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, onion, mayo, cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.